Monday, April 13, 2009

April 10-12th Spending

Total spent on Friday the 10th...$77.35. I bought a dress and hubby got 2 button down dress shirts for a total of $36.37. We then decided to skip the gym and go grocery shopping instead since this Sunday was Easter and we couldn't go. So we spent $40.98 on food. We got some great deals, including a half gallon of ice cream for $.30! Woohoo!!!


Saturday the 11th I worked most of the day and then we headed out to my parents house for Easter. Hubby came to surprise me at work, so we spent $3 on cookies, and also $5 on gas for travel.

Sunday the 12th we spent $30 to fill up the rest of the tank of gas in hubby's car.

So did everyone have an awesome Easter? I did! As busy as it was, it was nice to sit back and relax and spend time with family on Sunday. My grandmother came down and spent the night, and one of my cousins and uncles stopped over for a little. It was nice having a low-key holiday. The food was super yummy and I ate way too many sweets, but that's what it's there for, right? We ended the night watching Marley and Me. It was a decent movie, and since I've been to both Philly and South Beach I recognized a lot of places which made it really fun.

We didn't get home until after 10 last night, so I am totally exhausted today. Especially since we booked our flight to Florida last night! The total for bags, reserving seats, taxes and the flight for both of us came to $434.xx. Oh, and while we were at my parents they informed us that they are getting a place at the beach for a week at the end of June. So we may be able to take a few days off and spend at the beach with them! Yay! This will be an awesome summer if we are able to take 2 vacations, one with each of our families :-)

No comments: