Friday, February 13, 2009

February 12th Spending

Total Spent...$15.87 on repairing hubby's tire.

The part only cost a couple bucks, but then they had to put his tire back on, and balance it, so labor cost $10. Still waaayy cheaper than buying a new tire!

I went on a total cleaning spree last night. I'm not sure what got into me, but I did the dishes like I normally do, and then moved on to dusting and vacuuming and just over all straightening up. Oh, and taking out the trash and recyclables. I still have a bag of stuff to be taken to Goodwill, but I keep finding more stuff to get rid of, so until it's full I guess we'll have to deal with it.

I'm planning on going to the gym after work, and then curling up on the couch to hopefully finish my book. I have this bad habit of getting a few books at a time, but not having the time to read both before they are due. I've reach the renewing limit on this one, so it' due back tomorrow, or I pay.

No comments: