Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 27th Spending

Total spent...$0! Yay another no spend day!!!

So the snow didn't hit until later, so the roads were fine after work for hubby and I to hit the gym. Since we decided to do the 10 miler in May, I decided it's time to kick my butt into gear. I ran 2 miles straight, and then alternating my run/walk for a total of 4 miles in 42 minutes.

Then I had a friend over to catch up which was awesome! I've been feeling alone lately and like I don't have any real friends, so any time I get to hang out with one I cherish. Is it just me, or does every seem to be super busy? I know I'm just as guilty as the next person, getting caught up in my busy life and not even doing something as simple as picking up the phone to make a call just to say hi. Oh well, I guess that's life now.

No comments: