Saturday, January 17, 2009

January 16th Spending

Total spent...$3.50.

Hubby had a field trip and bought some fun snacks and such from the gift shop. Since he was tied up with his middle schoolers, I went to the gym after work! Yay for me!

So here as trick I discovered yesterday. When I go to the gym after work, my gym clothes sit in my car all day. With it being like zero degrees out, they get extremely cold. I was proud of myself for remembering this before I got into the gym and went to change, so I took them out of my bag while I was driving. When I got there, I cranked my heat on high and held them up to it. They felt like they just came out of the dryer :-) Nothing like warm clothes on a cold day.

I later stopped by a friends house since she was having a game night. If you like games I strongly recommend you check out Charoodles, and Ticket to Ride. So fun!

2 comments:

snowybrook said...

At our Company holiday party, one of the co workers was describing :curses, a game where you have to act out the curse if its given to you. It gets funny where you have to continue with 3 or more curses, sometimes, they work against each other. It was a good game for a group of the right people. Im more of a Mad gab person, and even that was a challenge.

Simplelivin' said...

That sounds like it could be a hilarious game...I love Mad gab!!! We just got it for Christmas :-)