Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Random Things

So Brandi started this, and I'm copying. I actually did this 2 days ago on Facebook.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. My one brother and I are the only ones in our family (aunts, uncles, cousins etc.) that have blond hair. Genetics are strange.

2. It's snowing!!! And I think it's pretty, but I really don't like it. (Now the sun's shining and all we have is ice)

3. I never believed people when they said that time goes faster the older you get, but now I'm starting to realize how true it really is.

4. I have a super addictive personality

5. Ice cream is my favorite food

6. We haven't bought ice cream in almost 4 months

7. I love cooking/baking and trying new things

8. I have 2 cousins I've never met

9. I can't stand when people mess with my stuff. I'm I guess you can say I'm selfish...or just over protective of my stuff.

10. I absolutely love my friends...even if I don't see them much

11. I can't frown

12. I'm 5'3 and my hubby is 6'3. I have to wear heels when we go out so I don't look like a total shrimp next to him.

13. I really miss my Poppop

14. I won a bench press competition my senior year of college

15. I love meeting new people and making new friends

16. I'd rather have people over than go out

17. I wear flip flops all year long. I hate winter and being cold, but so I have to keep some part of summer with me.

18. I always wanted to be a teacher when I was little. I got my B.S. in Nutrition and Dietetics, and now I'm working in accounting. Strange.

19. I graduated high school almost 8 years ago! *gasp*

20. I still get asked if I'm in high school (not sure if that's good or bad)

21. I love playing games...board games, card games...whatever.

22. I was a vegetarian for 8 years

23. I have no idea what I want to do with my life

24. In the spring/summer it's hard to get me to go inside, in the winter it's hard to get me to leave the house

25. I'm a very laid back, easy going passive gal, yet I always seem to find myself in leadership positions.

Now you know a little bit more about me :-)
TAG! It's your turn to share!

2 comments:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing! I did mine on Facebook and then posted to my blog also. It's also great to get to know everyone a little better.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!! It's always interesting to learn new things about people :)

I just did this last night on facebook. :)