Tuesday, December 23, 2008

December 22nd Spending

Total spent...$3.03.

First off, let me tell you just how hard it is to find a hippopotamus! I ended up finding one at the dollar so that cost me $1.06 for dad's present. I got him a gift card, so I figured I can use the hippo as a gift card holder. Hey, that's all he's been asking for, so I got it for him :-) I think he hear the song a little too much...

The other $1.97 was spent at CVS, which I will write about later.

So yesterday was a bad day for my waistline. I think I'm going to try my best over Christmas to make smart decisions food wise, but I'm not going to be hard on myself if I don't because it's only once a year. Of course I'm not going to eat like I normally do because I'm eating out much more, and I'm surrounded by a lot more sweeties/goodies.
We have a buffet dinner tonight for our work party, but we'll also be walking around playing games, so hopefully I won't do to horrible :-)

No comments: