Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 15th Spending

Total Spent...$0! Woohoo!!!

I need some more of those this week! I'm suppose to be meeting a friend for dinner tonight, but I haven't heard back from her, so my back up plan is to hit up the gym! I really need to, so as much as I'm excited to see and catch up with her, my body (and budget) would much rather go to the gym than dinner. So we'll see tomorrow how well I fared!

Oh, and another positive note that I realized this morning...I'm at half a tank of gas still! I filled up on Black Friday coming home from my parents, so it has been almost 3 weeks! That's fantastic for our budget and for the environment!

1 comment:

H.E.A. said...

What a great day! Good job on not spending money AND on cutting way back on driving!! Good luck hitting the gym tonight!