Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

I'm a sunshine girl. I love to bask in the rays and feel the warmth. Rainy days, especially when it's cold just depresses me. Some people say that without the rainy days we wouldn't appreciated the sunny days as much...I think they are wrong. Where they aren't wrong though is that we need the rain. It replenishes our water supply, helps things to grow, and cleans off the dirt to make things clean again.
Not to go philosophical on you, but I normally don't so one post won't hurt. Weather can really be related to life. It's so easy to get caught up in the 'sunny days' where everything is going fine and dandy. But we have to go through some rain storms to renew us, clean us up, and really make us appreciate and look forward to the sunny days.

No comments: