Sunday, November 23, 2008

LSM Day 22 - End of Week 3

Total Spent...$35.

As you can see in my previous post, I believe that was money well spent on dress pants. Sure we could have waited until after the month to keep our spending so low, but then they wouldn't be on sale. It wasn't a rash shopping spree either, because hubby has been talking about getting another pair for over a month now. Plus, it could have been worse...he was thinking about getting two pair, but put the second back. I was proud.

We are also in the final week of Limited Spending Month! So far we've spent $350.29 and we have $14.71 remaining.

I was really hoping that we would come in under budget this month, but somehow little things came up and we still ended up spending. Granted, we stopped ourselves from spending more than we could have, which I guess is the point, right? Well hopefully next month we can do a little better.

No comments: