Friday, November 7, 2008

Day 5 of Thanks

5. I am thankful that I have such a loving, wonderful husband. I take for granite all the time we spend together until he's not there. He's away at a conference for 2 days and it's so different not having him there at night when I go to bed, or when I wake up in the morning. I was actually afraid that I would over sleep this morning because he's always up before me and we pray before he leaves, which is before my alarm. I love the time that we spend together in the evenings, whether it's preparing dinner, or playing a game, or even when we're both doing our own thing but we're still in the same room. It's hard to imagine how we got through the days where all we had were our phone calls and weekend dates. We've been married for 16 months, today actually, which isn't that long, but the it's amazing how the time before that has blurred. That's definitely not the best picture, but it's the only one I have of us on my work computer, which I'm surprised I even had that!

1 comment:

Forest said...

hey, so I've been reading through your blog this afternoon at work. just wanted to say congrats on your marriage. I just got engaged over christmas and i cannot wait to pray with my wife every morning.