Monday, November 3, 2008

25 Days Of Thankfulness

Thanksgiving always puts me in a thankful mood, and with it only 25 days away why not write (blog) about a few of the things I'm thankful for.
I am not one for writing, especially thank you cards, but after getting married you realize how important they are! We still have a ton of blank cards left over and I finally decided to put 2 of them to good use. I wrote to my aunt in WV since she sent me a b-day card (my birthday is in July, so I'm just a little behind). I also wrote one to our old landlady since she forwarded us our old mail. It felt really good to hand write something and mail it out. Hubby and I would like to get into the habit of sending some out on a more regular basis.

1. The first thing I'm thankful for is our amazing church body. We had a 'home church' last night and it was awesome to have a night filled with fellowship and worship and to get to know some people in the church I might have never talked to!

No comments: